The resource, inserted in the special projects technical office team where he/she will be trained, will be responsible, alongside the manager, for
- analysing customer requests
- feasibility checks and structural dimensioning;
- drawing processing;
- technical drawings and bills of materials of components and finished products;
- drafting technical documentation and calculation reports;
- product improvement and optimisation, in constant liaison with the company’s production area.
- Degree in mechanical engineering;
- Knowledge of 2D – 3D modelling software;
- Knowledge of FEM calculation software;
- Knowledge, also educational, of the main mechanical processes;
- Basic knowledge of composite materials.
Place of work: Montecchio Maggiore ( VI)
The offer is addressed to candidates in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006 and Legislative Decrees 215/2003 and 216/2003.